A service of Empowerweb
WWW.MAGNET is a brand-new area on the Web, co-sponsored by
Empowerweb and Metronews Online.
If you are a new business, an entrepreneur or a non-profit
organization looking for sponsorship or funding, this is
your site to announce what you have and what you need!
If you are an investor, venture capitalist, foundation or
other grant-maker, then this is also your place to discover
who needs you and to learn about them and make contact.
If you're looking for funding, you can get a very low-cost
10-line listing that stays posted for 3 months or more, or
a listing plus a web page of your own to go into more details.
If you chose the second option, your site will be linked to
For more information, either e-mail us
here to go to our sponsor page
or write us at the address below.
And check back regularly to see who's new and what's new on
- LOOKING FOR FUNDING
- Place YOUR listing here and in our email newsletter. Very low rates. Very high
visability. For information, email WWW.MAGNET at firstname.lastname@example.org
- CAPITAL/FUNDING AVAILABLE:
- L&B FUNDING has capital for equipment, commercial real estate and business
NEW COMPANY IN THE MAIL ORDER BOATING INDUSTRY
- Seeks $20,000.00 for start up and working capital.
Terms negotiable. Loan or investment.
Must have references.
- FUNDING INFORMATION AVAILABLE
- $5,000-$100,000 for any reason, from
- LEVI STRAUSS FOUNDATION
- funds projects relating to the economically
disadvantaged and to AIDS prevention and care. $10-75,000 No deadlines. Has application
Wants letter of intent first. PO Box 7215, San Francisco, CA 94120.
- SILICON VALLEY VENTURE CAPITAL
- Guide available from San Jose Mercury-News newspaper. $10.95. Fax MC/Visa to 408-920-5111
or call them at 408-920-5000.
- VENTURE CAPITAL AVAILABLE
- from $100,000 up. Call Woody Woodall at
407-896-6066 or fax to 407-896-2862.
- DOCUMENTARY FILM AND VIDEO
- funding grants from $1,000-$5,000 are
available for California, Oregon and Washington projects only from Pioneer
Fund. Call or write for guidelines. February, June and October deadlines.
PO Box 33, Inverness, CA., 94937. 415-669-1122.
- OFFICE OF JUVENILE JUSTICE AND DELINQUENCY PREVENTION
- For funding opportunities to address violence by and against juveniles
and to support intervention efforts for at-risk youth, consult the OJJDP
World Wide Web Homepage, Highlights Section, at
NEW listings are added every week. Please bookmark WWW. MAGNET.
Other Useful Links: